CRM: An Introduction to Customer Relationship Management
0 Has Sold
As with many significant undertakings, undergoing a CRM review (even simply considering its implementation) requires learners to analyze technical and complicated systems. This one day course sorts through a myriad of information and brings you the basics you need to make a decision about the need for CRM, its benefits, and how to coordinate the base requirements for a CRM undertaking.
What Will Students Learn?
- The terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Analyze the different components of a CRM plan
- Develop a checklist for readiness and success in CRM
- Describe how CRM creates value for organizations and customers
- Consider developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM
What Topics are Covered?
- What CRM is and who it serves
- Checklist for success
- Requirement driven product selection
- Considerations in tool selection
- Strategies for customer retention
- Building the future
- Homegrown vs. application service provider
- The development team
- Evaluating and reviewing your program