0 Has Sold
This course is an ideal start for business owners and people new to marketing to learn the basics of Internet marketing. We’ve included information on how to market online, and even more importantly, how to determine what results you are getting. Then, you can figure out whether you are reaching your target market, where your qualified prospects are, and how they are engaged as a result of your efforts. This one-day course includes sessions on search engine optimization, e-mail campaigns, pay per click advertising, and more.
What Will Students Learn?
- Determine how your Internet marketing strategy fits with your overall marketing plan
- Apply techniques to influence and engage your target market
- Weigh the value of using a distribution service for e-mail marketing campaigns
- Get started with search engine optimization
- Use online advertising to boost your marketing results
- Adjust your Internet marketing plan based on metrics and reporting
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining Internet marketing
- Creating an Internet marketing plan
- Extending your influence
- E-mail marketing
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Advertising online