Performance Management: Managing Employee Performance
0 Has Sold
Inspiring someone to be their best is no easy task. Just how do you manage for optimum performance? How do you create a motivating environment that encourages people to go beyond their best? This one-day workshop will give you some of those skills.
What Will Students Learn?
- The role of goal setting in performance management.
- Tools to help your employees set and achieve goals.
- A three-phase model that will help you prepare employees for peak performance, activate their inner motivation, and evaluate their skills.
- Motivational tools and techniques
What Topics are Covered?
- The shared management model
- Setting goals
- Phase I (Preparation)
- Phase II (Activation)
- Phase III (Ongoing and Formal Evaluation)